All Prizes in the App are subject to the Terms and Conditions as stated in this page!
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is organised by NEPO IT (“Proprietary”) t/as Token Hunt™ and its agencies (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa, except any minor, or employee, director, member, partner,
agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, the promoter or Token Hunt and/or immediate
family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled
by its agencies are regarded as (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. This competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the competition, for the
verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be
disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. By entering the competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the promoter,
whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The
promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes, or any aspect
thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the promoter reasonably deems necessary.
5. Token Hunt competitions (Prizes) does not have a closing date. This means the prizes will remain open and live on the Token Hunt App
(up for grabs) until being claimed by a qualifying participant or replaced by the promoter.
6. The prizes (“Prize Giveaways”) include but not limited to the following: MacBook Air, Flight Ticket, Grocery Voucher, Fuel Voucher, Airtime
and Date etc.
7. To stand a chance of winning any of the listed prizes, a participant must complete their entry by downloading the token hunt app and
following the guidelines as stipulated on www.tokenhunt.co.za/giveaway and/or as specified by the promoter.
8. The first participant to reach the total token collection as per each category requirements will automatically become a qualifying
9. Prizes that are up for grabs includes but not limited to: MacBook Air, Flight Ticket, Grocery Voucher, Fuel Voucher, Airtime and Date etc:
a. Participants stand a chance to win one or more of the prizes listed above.
b. To claim the prize, the qualifying winner must click the button labeled "Claim Balloon Prize" that appears next to the qualifying prize.
c. The promoter will email the qualifying winner on the email address used to enter the competition. The qualifying winner will be called
once a day for 3 (three) days and if the promoter is not able to contact the qualifying winner during this time, the promoter will move onto
the next qualifying winner.
d. The qualifying winner will need to be verified and provide the promoter with credentials relevant to the prize giveaway. e.g. a certified
copy of their South African ID/or Passport with their endorsed residences permit and South African driver’s license and complete a finalist
form etc. Blurred or obscured copies will result in disqualification. The requested documents need to be sent within 48 (forty-eight) hours, if
not done within the stipulated time, the qualifying winner will be disqualified and the promoter will move on to the next qualifying winner.
e. If the possible finalist passes the verification process and submits the required documents stipulated in rule 9d above they will be
declared a winner by the promoter. The validity of such documentation is at the promoter’s discretion.
f. Should the qualifying winner not provide the promoter with valid personal credentials, that qualifying winner will be disqualified, and the
promoter will choose another qualifying winner from the finalists.
g. The prize needs to be collected from the Token Hunt Office in Midrand or as stipulated by the promoter. The promoter will advise the
winner when the prize will be ready for collection. Once the winner has been notified of a suitable handover date, the winner will need to
collect the prize within 21 (twenty-one) working days from date of the handover date being confirmed.
h. If the winner does not collect the prize within 21 (twenty-one) working days and does not provide an updated expected collection date
and time, then the winner will forfeit the prize, and the promoter will move onto the next qualifying winner.
i. The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other product, brand, model, spec or in whichever means other than what was initially
advertised on the APP.
j. The prizes does not include insurance for any possible damage, loss or unexpected additional fees related to its collection and the
winner is liable for any costs associated.
k. The prizes does not include any extras.
l. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize type and model to another type and modes at the same value, if the prize
advertised is no longer available in store.
m. No liability shall attach to the promoter in relation to any claims, losses and liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or
indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the prizes.
n. The promoter is not liable for any defects in the prize. Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the prizes will pass to the winner
o. All prizes are awarded at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter reserves the right, at its own discretion, to substitute a prize with
any other prize of comparable commercial value or an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
p. The prizes can only be awarded to the qualifying winner whom expressly claimed the prize by clicking on the "Claim Button" on the APP
and not a qualifying winner whom has not expressly claimed the prize by clicking on the "Claim Button" on the APP.
q. If a prize remain on the prize list unclaimed for a long time, the prize will either be replaced with a new type of of prize or be
r. A qualifying winner will be subjected to a full game/competition audit to ascertain the authenticity of their WIN. I.e. check and verify if the
qualifying winner had acquired all the tokens in their possession lawfully.
s. The aggregated score gains for all listed Token Hunt prizes is subject to change due to tokens inflation.(e.g. if a demand for a particular
token type suddenly drops due to a low demand in the market, that will automatically triggers the value of the prize attached to it to go
up_ which will affect the aggregated score gains of the prize on the APP as well, and Vise-Versa).
10. The non-cash prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash, unless otherwise expressly stated by the promoter and the
promoter is not liable for any defect in the prizes.
11. In addition to any other verification requirements set out in these rules, the promoter may require the prize winners to complete and
submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification, as well as supply a certified copy of their valid South African ID or
Passport with their endorsed residence permit within 24 (twenty-four) hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the promoter to
ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with
this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the prizes and it shall revert back to the promoter.
12. No liability shall attach to the promoter in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or
indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the prizes. The promoter is not liable for any defects in the prizes. Ownership of
and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the prizes will pass to the winner immediately upon delivery.
13. The promoter may require the winners to be identified and photographed and the said photographs published in printed media, or to
appear on the digital platforms of the promoter when accepting the prize and/or after receiving the prize.
14. Point of sale material is used to represent the prize for any promotional illustrative purposes, and might differ from the actual prizes
15. Entries that are submitted via an incorrect mechanism or contain vulgar terminology or are from disqualified persons will be declared
16. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the promoter, their advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents,
suppliers, and token hunt salespeople or Token Hunt, its affiliates and/or associates against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever
arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in this competition including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result
of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the promoters and/or use of the prizes.
17. All entrants that engage with the promotion of information will not be shared with any third parties and are strictly kept with the
promoter. All entrants will receive further communication from the promoter and if the entrant no longer wants to receive communication
they can just opt-out of the SMS and other communication channels.
18. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the competition and select qualifying winners from all eligible entries
received prior to the cancellation or to cancel the competition and not award any prize.
19. By entering the competition, all participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional
material. This competition is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
View Our Current Jackpot Prize here: www.tokenhunt.co.za/giveaway